Aptitude dans les choux

[quote]cron-apt Contains a tool that is run by a cron job at regular intervals. By default it just updates the package list and download new packages without installing. You can instruct it to run anything that you can do with apt-get (or aptitude).[/quote]
[quote]By default, cron-apt will only download updates – it will not install them. I know other packages for other distributions like up2date will automatically install the updates for you, but I’ve learned to like this and that in the long run, automatically installing updates is a Bad Thing.[/quote]

bon enfin on va arrêter là jcrois

[quote]By default, cron-apt will only download updates – it will not install them. I know other packages for other distributions like up2date will automatically install the updates for you, but I’ve learned to like this and that in the long run, automatically installing updates is a Bad Thing.[/quote]

bon enfin on va arrêter là jcrois[/quote][quote=“loreleil”]Ah ben `[size=50]merci[/size]´ d’être passer mon gars … hein :005[/quote]

* edit *

Notes:
Si tu souhaites du concret sur cron-apt … Cf. Aptitude ne se ferme pas correctement après son taf!

Et!

Ah ben `[size=50]merci[/size]´ d’être passer mon gars … hein :005