Pour le firmware, tu peux regarder sur: git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/g … rmware.git
Pour le reste, il va falloir étre courageux:
Driver from Broadcom conflicts with the following modules:
- b44, Broadcom 44xx/47xx 10/100 PCI ethernet driver (depends on ssb)
- b43legacy, Broadcom B43legacy wireless driver (depends on ssb)
- b43, Broadcom B43 wireless driver (free driver)
- brcm80211/brcmsmac, free driver from Broadcom for 802.11n wireless LAN driver
- ssb, Sonics Silicon Backplane driver
These modules are blacklisted in /etc/modprobe.d/wireless-bcm43142-dkms.conf file,
initrd file is automatically rebuilt by dkms but you need to restart your
computer at the first installation.
Please note that any network card that requires b44 module will not work until
wireless-bcm43142-dkms is installed.
Unfortunately, there are no free drivers that support BCM43142 till this date.
It is also unlikely that any open-source driver will be developed for this card,
for the reasons outlined below:
Rafał Miłecki (zajec5):
In case of 14e4:4365 BCM43142:
- PHY is LCN40 (revision 3)
- RADIO is 0xA065 (revision 0)
Unfortunately there are not specs for LCN40 available, b43 doesn’t support
(just like brcmsmac).
I’m not sure if we can have hopes in Broadcom (brcmsmac driver ). They are
planning to add more N-PHY support for almost two years and they still didn’t
release (planned) HT-PHY support. Not sure if LCN40 is on their internal TODO
I also don’t think anyone is working on specs  right now and I won’t be able to
add support for LCN40 without them.
– Jasmine Hassan email@example.com Sat, 20 Oct 2012 11:37:00 +0200