Beryl + Carte ATI (AIGLX) [by noob]

merci pour le tuto japan445,
il me manquait juste une chose dans mon xorg.conf qui m’empêchait de lancer Beryl et me renvoyait une erreur :

attention, pour votre information, beryl (fork de compiz) n’est plus mis à jour!

en effet, après les divergences, la réunification!

beryl-fusion (beryl > 0.5.2) est ainsi le fruit de beryl+compiz, ce qui nous simplifie la vie en fin de compte :slightly_smiling:

quelques liens:

pour l’installation, il suffit de se rendre .

salut!

edit/ autant pour moi, je n’avais pas encore vu que le sujet avait déjà été abordé dans “pause café” ici!

My goal with this guide is to make it as easy as possible for everyone to install a 3D Desktop on Ubuntu Linux (Edgy Eft) with Beryl and Xgl, there will be no use of the terminal in this guide so everyone should be able to follow this guide and install a 3D Desktop on there very own and brand new installation of Ubuntu Edgy Eft.The first thing we should do is to add the needed repositories to your Ubuntu installation, this is done by starting
System -> Administration -> Software Sources from the menu At this time you will properly be asked to provide a password to continue, do so.Then select the Authentication tab from the Software Sources program and click the Import Key File button to import the file.Browse to the root@lupine.me.uk.gpg file, select it and press OK to import. Click Close to exit.

men’s rings ruby rings gold rings